Intensive training in the field of Systemic Constellations for working in companies and organizations is organized together with the Bert Hellinger Institute in the Netherlands, led by Jan Jacob Stam.
KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING:
- to learn how to use the systemic approach in organizational development, counselling, coaching and day-to-day professional work,
- to learn to independently facilitate organizational constellations.
Upon the completion of the practical exam (independent facilitation of an organizational constellation), the participants will receive a certificate, issued by the Institute for Systemic Constellations and the Bert Hellinger Institute in the Netherlands, and obtain the title of an organisational systemic constellations facilitator.
THE TRAINING IS INTENDED FOR:
- entrepreneurs, managers and professionals who would like to use systemic approach in their professional work,
- business consultants and coaches with corporate and organisational background,
- HR specialists who would like to introduce the systemic approach to their field of work,
- business and soft skills trainers, who would like to integrate the systemic approach into their work,
- all those with extensive experience with systemic constellations and are interested in organisational and business area.